Sunday, January 11, 2009

Plan Initiation

I have been thinking of going on my workout plan for a long long time. After my gym was closed due to bankruptcy, my stamina has weaken for few years. And I am not sure I can join trekking team and catch up with them. Moreover I don't like my current body shape. I have a big tummy.

This year I find my new motivation to start my workout again at home after finding the videos of Billy Blanks' Ab-Bootcamp. If I go to gym, it takes time and money. Workout at home is attractive to me.

In order to make my determination more firm, decide to record what I eat and exercise on this blog. The goal I want to achieve is 50kg by the end of May.
  • Breakfast : A can of coffee + A box of oister noodle
  • Lunch : 2 chicken fried wings + 4 sugar cane + 1 soup
  • Dinner : 1 bow of noodle + some vegetables + 1 sesame candy bar
Today weight : 65.6kg
*

No comments:

Post a Comment