Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last day of Jan.

Today is a sunny day. It will be a pity if I don't go out. Therefore my niece and myself took the bus to national park where flowers are blossom at the moment. So many colors and beautiful shapes of flowers. I took many photos of them. Will post them later.

Then we head to busy city center for shopping. Finally I decide to buy iPOD Touch that I crushed into these days. It is a cool stuff, a good innovation. I will make a good use of it.

As for weight, do gain 1kg during Chinese New Year. According to my observation and records here, it seems the more I WANT to lose weight, the more weight I will gain. This is really sad. Anyway I have to break this bad situation.

I will win I know.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment